Congo is becoming an ideal destination to tourists that have decided to come to Africa for hiking adventures , Mountain Nyriagongo is located in the virunga National Park that is home to the mountain gorillas and various safari companies are offering ultimate safaris to Congo. Congo Gorilla Safaris trading as ultimate Gorilla Expeditions has discovered the potential tourism field in Congo by offering Gorilla Trekking & Nyiragongo Hikes on 5 Days trip which normally start from Kigali Rwanda. Find this Unique 5 Days Congo Gorilla Safari worthy the thousands of moneys paid by the traveler. don’t miss to adventure
The thought of traveling with family and friends can seem like a heavenly idea until you are on the road and you start getting annoyed by a few turn of events. You might be used to your family, but spending extensive time with friends might reveal lots of things you had no idea about before and it might not always go down well especially on a holiday. But having ample time to prepare for the trip ahead and carefully selecting the friends and family members to take with you can change things for the best. A few tips can prove to be helpful if you want to have the best time when traveling with friends and family.
- Ensure that you have same comfort levels as far as the trip is concerned. If you love bus travels, trying new delicacies by the roadside and camping, make sure that you do not travel with people who would rather dine in the finest restaurants and want luxurious hotels and cars for accommodation and transport.
- Think about age compatibility before you begin with the travel plans. Your ages and stages should be compatible enough so that every person travelling finds companionship and does no end up feeling lost in the group. If you have an elderly person in the group, be sure to get another elderly person they can relate to throughout the trip. You also do not want to travel with one child in the midst of adults because it can get very boring for the child. Get enough children and adults in the group so everyone fits in.
- Think about activities that you all love and make sure that the areas you aim to visit will accommodate everyone’s preferences. The best thing to do is to make sure that if you are sporty you choose a travel group that is just a sporty, if you love adventure then go for adventurous people to make up your travel group. It becomes easy to stay happy when you all have matching preferences in activities and other important areas.
- Get the most appropriate transport and accommodation solutions. You are travelling as a group and you therefore should be in one bus, train or flight. When getting accommodation, try packages that are good enough to cater to every person in the group including any toddlers. You do not have to share the same room but you should at least be in the same facility to keep travel plans organized.
- Talk about bills and other travel expenses before you start travelling. Usually it is a good plan to have contributions to the trip collected beforehand so that you keep sticky financial situations minimal during the trip. You can also split the travel expenses amongst you, so everyone knows where they are going to chip in. Money is the major element that brings in conflicts, especially when travelling with friends. Balance everything out to have a remarkable experience throughout the trip.